Thursday, August 11, 2011

What is the best way to make staying physically fit and drinking alcohol coexist?

I'm a fitness model signed with an agency and I'm trying to build muscle mass and stay in optimum physical shape to further my career in that arena. Even though I'm willing to make sacrifices for my goals I still can't help but think about all the fun I'm missing out on with my friends when they go out drinking. I have even gone so far as to avoid people and party invites completely just because I know they will pressure me to drink, and when I do go around them I hate the awkward feeling of being a kill-joy so I usually give in and have a few when I don't really want to. Surely there must be some way to balance having big nights out with friends while also maintaining an impressive physique. If I could find someone who is physically fit and drinks occasionally to tell me how much alcohol is too much, and how much is okay to drink that would be great. This is something that has been a huge mental joust for me so any insight or expertise would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment