Thursday, August 11, 2011

Isn't it obvious that all of the so called atheists here still believe that it's possible Yahweh exist?

Is that why you guys constantly ask questions bashing Him? And rely on each other for moral support, to try to keep yourselves convinced that He doesn't exist? If you don't believe something exist, then why worry about it? For example, I don't believe Thor exist, so I never bash him, or think about him. I was in your shoes not to long ago! I would say things like "It's impossible for Yahweh to exist!" and I bashed Yahweh's name, to try to further convince myself, that He didn't exist. But deep down I knew He was there, I could feel Him! I strongly suspect atheists all put on a tough front, of not believing Yahweh exist, but deep down there is fear that they are wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment