Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Do you think it might have been a factor?

This girl that was a childhood friend never was interested in me. our parrents always wanted us to date when we were older but she was never interested. she was a few years older then me. when i was about 11 she was at my house - my mom was going to take us to school. she walked up the stairs and my room door was open and she openned it. i was completely naked - i had just gotten out of a cold shower. my p*nis was obviously super small... i am a grower... plus the cold water - my age - i know it was very tiny. she stared for awhile - i couldn't move - i was so frozen. she went down stairs laughing.. we never talked about it. i always thought that maybe because she thought my p*nis was super small she never was interested in dating me.. do you think that might have been a factor?

No comments:

Post a Comment