Friday, August 12, 2011

Memory and intelligence(insight)?

I have something I have been thinking about for awhile now. Actually 2 things. One, I want to know if I have a photographic memory. Usually if I have to remember a number really quick, I look at it for 1 second, then close my eyes and the image will stay there as long as I keep my eyes closed. If I open them, I have to rely soley on my regular memory which is excellent for retaining educational information. (if I close my eyes again I can see the image again. How clear depends how long i had em open) I can program in 2 different programming languages, I am currently learning sign language, I can rebuild dirt Ike engines. The first time I did it, it was like I've been doing it for years. I just did it as I went along. But remembering to take out the garbage, or what I was just about to do... My memory is crap! And the second question I cannot remember lol But I absorb information, retain it, and it comes with ease! I don't need college or classes to learn. I have taught myself everything I know. Like the dirt bike, I just dove into and everything just fell into place. Any insight on this would be appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment