Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm 16 and I feel like **** all the time. I'm so depressed no one reley likes me I don't fit in?

I have so much anxiety. I'm using drugs as away to get out. Now I snorted some adhd meeds stupid I know.those drugs r not my drug of choice but I almost overdosed so I'm quitting all drugs exept weed all I do is smoke weed literally my dads dying he's got empysima i just stared tobcome close to him cause he is now a year in a bit sober and he is a total deferent person on drugs but now I dint want to loose him I love my mom but she's in a bad mood all the time it's not her fault she's under alot of stress but me my mom an my sister are always fighting I'm going crazy It feels like I cant leave my house no one likes me seriously only wen I'm selling drugs witch I stopped cause probation but everyone has it better then me seriously I feel rely jelouse n I don't get jealous easy cause I'm used to be a stupid pieace of **** but I cant take this pain anymore I don't no what to do I have no one to talk to haha it's kinda pathetic reley bub yea someone plz help

No comments:

Post a Comment