Thursday, August 11, 2011

A question about faith...?

To make a long story short, I've always done way too much for other people and let other people dictate to me what I was going to do with my life and how I was going to live it. That has left me nowhere. I relied on my daughter's father to be a "father" but because I didn't do things his way, he would stop taking her so I couldn't work, and had to quit. That is my fault for trusting in someone, and now I know this, and will make sure going forward, that I do not rely on him. HOWEVER, it's all lead up to me being unemployed, living with emotionally abusive parents (the reason I've been living to always get the "approval" from others rather than myself) and unable to find work. I ask the questions about faith because I'm a believer but I still don't understand fully I guess. I've had faith for months that I would find work, and things will start to get better. Yes, every now and then I get a little stressed because I have bills to pay too, and my money is running out. I have faith that God will open doors, but when? Stupid question? Probably, but at what point does something give? It's been 3 entire months! I feel like I'm missing something here....because I don't understand one drop of it. My friends say they would never go to Vegas with me and never stand near me in a thunderstorm, if that gives you any idea of how things work in my favour. Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment