Friday, August 12, 2011

I am feeling lonely after two unsuccessful relationships...?

the first guy I fall in love with when I was in college was never seriouse about me...though we had almost two years of talking to each other, Still he texts me once in a while when he gets bored with his life. The second one which I have been with for a couple of months was very caring and loving in beginning but later he told me I should either choose him or my career. I am just looking for a simple guy so that I can trust and rely on and give back the same trust and reliance to him. I feel like a failure now. In our muslim society there are not a lot of chances for meeting and building a relationship. I no longer enjoy anything even shopping. arranged marriage won't make any sense to me also. How can I stay motivtated in my life after all these happened to me. Will I be able to recover?

No comments:

Post a Comment