Friday, August 12, 2011

How do you feel about this?

I work at a local grocery store and I saw something this morning that completely enraged me. I had a lady come through my lane with 5 kids and about 200 dollars worth of junk food and pop which she paid for with her food stamp card. Now I have never had to rely on food stamps and my husband makes enough to where I will probably never have to, that being said I am not totally against welfare. So this lady and I got to talking about the economy and that stuff and I asked what she did for a job, She said " Girl I have never had a job and I ain't never gonna get one either. I got 5 kids and I get my apartment paid for I get my food paid for plus I get cash assistance and a free cell phone the government gives me everything I need."

No comments:

Post a Comment