Friday, August 12, 2011

How can a 17 year old girl lose weight?

Okay, so i go online to try to get some tips. I'm a 17 year old girl who has been overweight since i was little. All due to being lazy. It's HARD to just get up and move since again as i said i'm kinda lazy (which i choose to change! yay) and being that i'm an only child i've never really had any fun exercising. can anyone help give me tips on how to lose weight healthily yet before school starts again? i have all summer to trim down and enjoy my senior year.....I would like a simply explained way please. most websites i go to try to be all expertise on me. i just would like some tips, perhaps a simple way to learn how to eat healthy daily i know starving oneself is a big NO-NO. I've never really been a big junk food eater....sodas are my main enemy. I just want someone to help me out here, perhaps someone who can relate? yes i'm lazy, all that junk. but i wanna change. so.....anyone have any tips? if it helps, i'm kinda tall.....bout 5'9 or 10, can't remember. my weight is.....up there so.....can anyone just help? thanks! i'd highly appreciate it. :) ***also, perhaps can someone list fun ways to exercise? only child here....so i need an extra kick to this.***

No comments:

Post a Comment