Friday, August 12, 2011

96 Honda civic hits HUGE pothole at Sunoco. air bags deployed and major damage is done to the car.?

I pulled into a Sunoco and didn't see the pot hole till it was too late. I wasn't going over 30 mph but the pot hole was deep enough to cause major damage to my tires. it pushed it back into the fender and deployed my air bags. My insurance only covers me if i hit another driver. This pothole is a major hazard and was left unmarked for anyone to hit it. The pothole lays on the boundaries of either Sunoco or the states roads. I'm not sure how to go about this, i need someone with legal expertise to tell me what my options are. I'm super sore and the passenger is sore as well. This happen at 610 Rutland Road West Rutland, VT 05777 around 6:45-7:02 pm. I drive a little 96 Honda civic. The sun was going down so i couldn't see the hole till it was already too late. What can i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment